The Federer 2018 Tennis Racket is endorsed by Roger Federer. This racket is great for player looking for power, stability and forgiveness in their game. We would recommend this racket for beginners, players transition from a junior to adults racket and intermediate players.
Featuring a 110 sq.in headsize, this racket allows forgiveness if a player was to miss the sweet spot of the racket. Wilson have also supplied this tennis racket with Arch Technology, this has improved the frame which enhances the power and stability in the string bed. Working along side this the Arch technology is Stop Shock Pads, this reduced the vibration through-out the racket creating a more comfortable feel when striking the ball.
- Volcanic Frame Technology™ - Increases power and stability
- Power strings - longer main strings for explosive power
- Stop Shock Pads™ - Improved comfort
- Arc Technology lends greater stability in the string bed
- Airlite bumper guard for lightweight protection
- Perforated grip for moisture absorption and increased comfort
- Head Size: 110 sq in / 710 cm2
- Unstrung Weight: 10.9 oz / 309 g
- Length: 27.3in / 69.2 cm
- Unstrung Balance: 7 pts Head Light
- String Pattern: 16 x 19
- Cross Section: 24.5 mm